Bluegrass Pug Rescue

Adopt a Pug. Change Two Lives.

Don't Feed The Pugs

There are many human foods that can be harmful, even deadly to a Pug if ingested.

A few of the more common foods are:

kasey3.jpg
  1. Alcoholic Beverages
  2. Apple Seeds
  3. Avocado
  4. Chocolate (all forms)
  5. Coffee (all forms)
  6. Fatty Foods
  7. Garlic
  8. Macadamia Nuts
  9. Moldy or Spoiled Foods
  10. Mushroom Plants
  11. Mustard Seeds
  12. Onions, Onion Powder
  13. Potatoes
  14. Products Sweetened with Xylitol (sugar-free gum)
  15. Raisins and Grapes
  16. Rhubarb Leaves
  17. Salt
  18. Tea (caffeine)
  19. Tomato Leaves and Stems
  20. Walnuts
  21. Yeast Dough

Should you suspect your Pug (or any breed of dog) has ingested any of these foods, please note the amount ingested and contact your veterinarian or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at (888) 426-4435.